Do you need a Portfolio Diagnosis?
“Companies don’t plan to fail…they fail to plan.”
—Old business adage that applies equally well to people and their finances.
Many folks know if their portfolios are up or down, but not whether their investments beating, matching, or trailing the performance of the market overall…or if they’re on track to meet their financial goals. Or maybe they’re not sure about how to define their goals. If you think you might use some help with this, our Portfolio Diagnosis service might be right for you. Start with these questions:
- What is the current value of your savings?
- How have your investments performed over the last five years?
- How much income do you allocate to savings each year?
- How are the funds allocated between various asset classes (money market, bonds, real estate, stocks, etcetera)?
- What is your target for the value of your savings five years from now? Ten years from now? Twenty?
- Is the performance you’re getting consistent with your target goals?
- Are you securely hedged against potential “Black Swan” events (e.g., Eurozone collapse, China meltdown, USA hyperinflation)?
If you know the answers to these questions, then you probably don’t need a Portfolio Diagnosis (although we still may be able to help you achieve your goals).
But if you don’t, let us help you gain better control over you future. Engage Intelledgement to perform a Portfolio Diagnosis and you will get:
- Help defining and documenting your needs and your goals
- A diagnosis of your current portfolio’s performance in view of your needs (check out a sample diagnosis)
- Recommendations for the future
If this sounds like it might be helpful, click here.
To review the answers to FAQs about Intelledgement’s Portfolio Diagnosis service, click here.